Udyachchhadhvamap raxo hanāthémām nārīm sukr’té dadhāt.
Dhātā vipashchit patimasyai vivéd bhago rājā pur étu prajānan.
1Stand up2/Raise ye3. Smite away the demons4. Set this woman for well doer5. Inspired holder/guardian6 must know especially7 the husband for her8. The well knowing politician9 come first/ahead10 for her genital organ11.
Dévtā/ Divine Subject: Ātmā, Soul
7. that her husband must be a Sukr’t, a well doer, and well doer only.
He must ensure absolutely, beyond doubt, that he is not a wicked.
It should never be taken lightly.
He must know and guarantee it especially, ‘Vivéd’.
After all he is a dhātā and he must be Vipashchit.
If he is a dhātā and he is not a Vipashchit, he must take the help of other Vipashchits.
9. R’gved: Mandal 1| Sookt 19| Mantr 6
10. R’gved: Mandal 1| Sookt 19| Mantr 7
11. R’gved: Mandal 1| Sookt 19| Mantr 8
12.R’gved: Mandal 1| Sookt 19| Mantr 9
40. Saamved: Mantr 1
56. Atharv Ved: Kaand 14| Sookt 1| Mantr 2
57. Atharv Ved: Kaand 14| Sookt 1| Mantr 3
58. Atharv Ved: Kaand 14| Sookt 1| Mantr 4