Yathémām vācham kalyāñīmāvadāni
chāryāý ch’ svāý chārañāý.
Priyo dévānām daxiñāyai dāturih
bhūyāsamayam mé kāmah
samr’dhyatāmup mādo namatu.
1Appropriately, I deliver this welfare speech2 for ALL THE PEOPLE3: the intelligent ones4, the politicians5, the workers6, the businesspersons7, the self-praising ones8.
Let me be dear to the divine ones9, for daxiñā10 of the giver11, here12. My this Kām be enriched13. Bow me he being near14.
1. R’shi: Laugāxi Mahimvat
Dévtā/Divine subject: Īshvar, The God
- Brahm: The persons who have immensely insatiable lust to know almost everything as authentically as possible.Today, it’s made a traditional genetic practice, even though it was never intended by Ved:‘Samānī prapā sah vonnbhāgah, samāné yoktré sah vo yunajmi,Samyanchognim saparyatārā nābhimivābhitah.’
- ‘1Same drinking of water2, Common share of food yours3, I join you all together, in the same harness4. Follow united5, with respect6, the one who leads to light7, as if spokes from all directions, about a nave8.’
- The immensely selfish persons that wanted to take advantages of the honor and privileges granted to this selfless society, declared this tremendously benevolent system genetically traditional, and destroyed its ever eternal benefits to the entire humankind, consequently.They could never deceive Us however, neither Our Eternal Scientific System working in the Multiverse.It has punished them accordingly, invariably, throughout their entire genetic traditional history.
You can find it doubtlessly if you are really unbiased.
The Eternal Scientific System working in the entire Multiverse, was never too weak to punish the scoundrels optimum.
Most of them surrendered to Celibacy either this way or that way and their womankind surrendered to the Bachhalyās.
Doesn’t Our Eternal Scientific System declare:
Moreover, wasn’t it what happened?
Doesn’t History itself stand to evidence?
- 2. Rājaný: The persons that are interested in politics and administration to such an extent that everything else is not as important to them as the politics and administration.
- 3. Shūdr: The persons who are interested neither in getting knowledge infinitely nor in politics and administration.
They are not interested even in business too whether it’s corporate or otherwise.
They are interested only in serving others and getting its remuneration.
They damn care if their employer(s) earn even too much manifold more than they are getting as their remunerations.
Similarly they damn care even their employer(s) are even broke.
They must get their remunerations at least as it was agreed upon basically.
4. Arý: The persons who are interested in money, getting it mainly through Business, i.e. the Businesspersons.
5. Sv’ Chārañ: Self praisers, even if they do nothing ever.
They always blame others for everything negative they face in their life ever.
In their bright opinion they are never responsible for anything negative they get or face in their life.
Every time someone else is responsible for their sufferings, they themselves are never.
But if they get anything positive in their life, they immediately claim its credit.
Then no one else is credited ever.
All the positive things in their life are only because they deserve them due to their own attributes, planning and actions.
The persons having such an arrogant irrational attitude are called ‘Sv’ Chārañ’ here.
They always praise themselves whatsoever the events and circumstances are.
Before education, Ved divides the entire humankind in
two groups, however:
More from DSM Satyarthi:
3. On Islam
4. On History