Ahrutamasi havirdhānam dr’gvonghasv mā hvārmā té yagýpatirhvārshīt.
Vishñustvā kramatāmuru vātāýāpahatagvong raxo yachchhantām panch.
1Devoid of cunningness art thou.
Strengthen the worship containing the allegiance to self-surrender2.
Do not totter3.
Neither your master of best work totter4.
All pervading mount you5 with spouse6.
For immense open atmosphere7.
Expelled are demons individually8.
Offer five you two individually9.
1 .R’shi: Paraméshŧhī Prajāpati.
Dévtā/ Divine Subject: Vishñu, the all-pervading.
Chhand/Meter: Nichr’d Trishŧup.
This Mantr starts with alerting against cunningness in worship.
In R’gved Eīshān Param Brahm Paramātmā has told us the entire eternal system working in the infinite Creations created by Him.
‘The Self Existent constituted perfectly the aims for eternal people for ever.’
From Yajurved the application of the principles enunciated in R’gved has started.
Ved presents religion in a scientific way.
R’gved presents its theory part and the remaining three parts, Yajurved, Sāmved and Atharv Ved present its implementation part scientifically.
Worship, as far as the science is concerned, is only the positive programming of brain and body.
It isn’t any superstition at all, as the atheists think and boast everywhere proudly.
They advertise it as proudly as if they have searched the entire infinite Creations yet they never found any Eīshān Param Brahm Paramātmā/Allah/God anywhere.
What a nonsense it is.
Why these self-proclaimed all-knowing ones don’t understand that there are so many things that we can’t see or touch, yet they exist?
To understand such things we have to use our brain not eyes or other sensory organs.
Moreover, what we can see or touch is too much less than what we can’t touch or see, yet they exist.
None of any Vedic Monotheist Hindu is compelling anyone to worship Eīshān Param Brahm Paramātmā.
Everyone is absolutely free to worship him or not.
The Mantr starts to keep away from cunningness, in worship; otherwise, it won’t work.
The worship is a psychological scientific process that works only if the practitioner exerts all his/her efforts truthfully.
The more one tries to save from it, the more s/he loses.
2. ‘Havirdhānam dr’gvonghasv’.
It’s a scientific process.
It can’t work perfectly if your allegiance to self surrender, Havirdhānam, is not perfect.
If someone can’t do it, it’s better s/he shouldn’t worship at all.
- It would never let you succeed if you totter ‘hvāh’.
4. If he himself totters, you can’t get proper scientific guidance from him.
5. If you yourself don’t understand the all-pervading of the eternal constitution, enunciated in Ved, at least let your frequency surrender to Param Purush, or at least someone who understands this scientific psychological process better than you do.
6. ‘Kramatām’ Dvivachan.
7. It can free you from all your shortcomings and there would be no limit of your future success.
8. Your will power would be enough to expel them if you practice meditation and Trishapt with the scientific process We are telling you to follow.
It would increase your power immensely.
Yet it can’t happen immediately:
‘S’ tu dīrghkāl satkārāsévit dr’dhbhūmih.’
9. The five Stavans would take care of you perfectly.
Moreover, the donation of the fifth part of your income to the Sangaŧhan, organization organized according to Sangaŧhan Sookt would take care of your financial needs.
One may not believe it, but it’s a matter of experiment.
There are so many persons that have experimented it, found correct and now it’s an integral part of their life.
Yajurved: Adhyaay’ 1| Mantr 10
1. More Commentary on Ved
2. More On Hinduism
3. On Islam
4. On History
5. Science Fiction
6. Creative Adult Sex in English from Durgesh
7. Durgesh in Hindi/Urdu